Sobol’s degree was in civil engineering, and he worked in this profession until he discovered his true vocation – wood sculpting and carving - at the age of 30. In the 35 plus years that have elapsed since, Sobol has mastered many kinds of timber: pear, oak, maple, pine and walnut, to name a few. In the themed rooms of the gallery, you will find carved scenes from ancient Greek mythology, African mythology and Slavic epics. Sobol has beautifully decorated the exhibition space as well: the fanciful arcs and sinuous stairways are his handiwork.
- Ulitsa Zvezdnaya, 1, Khostinsky District
- 7 (862) 265 90 08
- Kurortny Prospekt, 51, Central District
- from 100 rub.
- 7 (862) 262 29 85, 7 (862) 262 29 47
- Ulitsa Leselidze, 37/1, Plastunka Village, Khostinsky District
- 100 rub.
- 7 (918) 271 97 42
The gallery is located at the Mandarin Mall. It houses both permanent exhibition and temporary exhibits.
- Ulitsa Bestuzheva, 1/1, Adler District
- from 100 rub.
Art territory previously specialized in selling presents and souvenirs. It has since been repurposed into a public cultural space, which is regularly used for various exhibits, workshops, lectures and other cultural events.
Olgiz are two centers, the first is located on the territory of Rose Valley, there is an art salon, and the second art center is in the Mountain Olympic Village on the Rose Plateau. Here you can already visit creative workshops.
- Roza Khutor, Ulitsa Kamenka, 2, Krasnaya Polyana Settlement, Adler District
- workshops - from 550 rub.
- 7 (938) 439 02 34
The studio is located in Adler. You can find almost two original pieces of glass artwork here or even see a glassblowing show – it’s held daily. Everything you see here you can buy. The studio also does commissioned work.
- Milk plant, Ulitsa Gastello, 23a
- adults - 300 rub.,children - 150 rub.; Master class on the burner - 500 rub. (from 10 y.o.)
- +7 (988) 234-84-00
The gallery’s permanent exhibit is a collection of arts and crafts, paintings, graphics and miscellaneous items of the 19th and 20th centuries. It is also used for various artistic events and temporary expositions.
- Ulitsa Ostrovskogo, 27, Central District