Items prohibited in hospitality areas
List of items
1. Explosives or any items containing explosives.
3. Any weapons, whether intended for self-defence or otherwise; any ammunition or component parts of firearms.
4. Piercing or bladed objects, knives or other cold steel weapons, any objects that may be used as a weapon.
5. Compressed or liquefied gases (except for pocket lighters).
6. Flammable or pyrotechnic substances or products (except for matches and pocket lighters), including flares, fireworks, firecrackers, gas spray cans, or any items or chemical agents that can be used to manufacture pyrotechnics or produce smoke.
7. Aerosol cans, excluding prescription medicines, subject to the volume indicated in the prescription (in Russian and English), provided that the prescription, or a copy thereof, is presented.
8. Combustible solids.
9. Oxidizing agents or organic peroxides.
10. Toxic, radioactive or corrosive materials.
11. Poisons, contaminants, or substances with a pungent odour.
12. Combustible or flammable liquids, combustible gases.
13. Colouring agents.
14. Devices or implements, whether self-made or manufactured, which, without being pyrotechnics, may be used for the scattering or spraying of diverse materials or substances (e.g. pneumatic crackers).
15. Any other materials, objects or items, self-made or manufactured, the use of which may cause a conflagration or produce a large amount of smoke.
16. Materials of an extremist, offensive or discriminatory nature, including materials bearing Nazi signs or symbols, or the signs and symbols of any extremist organization, or intended to discriminate in any way against a nation, person or group of persons on the basis of race, skin colour, ethnic, national or social background, or status accorded by the place of birth or financial standing, or any other status, or sex, disability, language, religion, political or other beliefs, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds whatsoever, including, but without being limited to, banners, flags, symbols, signs, leaflets, or articles of clothing.
18. Banners and flags sized in excess of 2 m x 1.5 m.
19. Flagpoles or poster poles of any kind. Only flexible plastic poles and so-called double-poles that do not exceed 1 metre in length and 1 cm in diameter and which are not made of inflammable material are permitted.
20. Any musical instruments or wind instruments for producing loud sounds, including vuvuzelas. Pipes are permitted.
21. Rolls or stacks of paper.
22. Body protection gear, such as bullet-proof vests, protective equipment used in martial arts or extreme sports, or corsets (unless worn by medical prescription).
23. Medicines in an amount exceeding one pack or exceeding 7 different medicine titles (in any factory packaging: spray, drops, syringes, etc.), or other medical products, excluding prescription medicines, subject to the volume indicated in the prescription (which should be in Russian and English), provided that the prescription, or a copy thereof, is presented.
24. Narcotics, stimulants, toxic agents or precursors thereof, whether in medicinal form or otherwise, excluding prescription medicines, subject to the volume indicated in the prescription (which should be in Russian and English), provided that the prescription, or a copy thereof, is presented.
25. Any alcoholic beverages.
26. Glass bottles or containers.
27. Liquids in containers larger than 100 ml.
28. Thermoses and flasks.
29. Work tools (except in the utility area).
30. Umbrellas longer than 25 cm when folded.
31. Mounts for photo or video equipment (tripods or monopods).
32. Bulky objects, when they exceed 75 cm by the sum of their length, width and height.
33. Folding chairs or benches.
34. Scooters, unless used for the transportation of persons with limited mobility, with the exception of wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, or 3- or 4-wheeled electric scooters used for the transportation of persons with limited mobility (provided that the same do not exceed 1300 mm by length and 700 mm by width, their turning radius does not exceed 900 mm, and their turn-around width does not exceed 1500 mm. The speed of an electric scooter or electric wheelchair may not exceed 6 kmph).
35. Sports equipment, including bicycles, rollers, skateboards and kick-scooters.
36. Any technical equipment that may interfere with the progress of the Event, or cause an inconvenience to other spectators or participants, including flashlights, laser devices, radio stations, or sound amplification equipment (excluding the generally accepted means of squad support).
37. Masks, helmets, any means of disguise or items specifically designed to conceal personal identity.
38. Any propelled or gliding aerial vehicles or models thereof, such as gliders, drones, kites, etc., including component parts for onsite assembly of unmanned aerial vehicles, and remote control devices for such vehicles.
39. Any substance in powder form regardless of quantity, with the exception of medicines as per item 23 above, or personal hygiene items.
40. Any animals except for guide dogs, subject to the presentation of a veterinary certificate attesting timely vaccination, and a document on proper form, justifying the need for a guide dog.
41. Any objects that outwardly resemble any Prohibited Items, or copies/replicas thereof.