FAN ID registration begins

To receive the document, you need to fill out the form on the website
30 October 2017
The Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation announced the beginning of accepting applications for FAN ID registration for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ from the holders of tickets for the World Cup matches. In order to receive the document, it is necessary to fill out a questionnaire on or contact one of the FAN ID issuing Centres which will be opened later in all the host cities of the tournament.

FAN ID is issued to a specific viewer and is mandatory for all match visitors, including for residents of Russia and children of any age. FAN ID provides foreign nationals multiple visa-free entry to Russia 10 days before the first match of the World Cup. Holders of FAN ID during the world championship can use free public city transport on the day of the match and additional intercity trains.

FIFA Confederations Cup FAN ID, which was held in Russia from June 17 to July 2, 2017, was requested by almost 480 thousand people. 90% were Russians, the remaining 10% included residents of Chile, Mexico, Ukraine, Germany, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, China, Nigeria, England, Armenia and Tajikistan. In total more than 100 countries from all over the world were involved.

Earlier, Communications Ministry reported that it planed to issue 2.5 to 3 million World Cup FAN IDs.

The World Cup will be held from June 14 to July 15, 2018 in 11 cities: Moscow, Kaliningrad, Saint Petersburg, Volgograd, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Saransk, Rostov-on-Don, Sochi and Ekaterinburg.


Welcome 2018

Log in