The architect Sergey Zakharov lived in Sverdlovsk for only 5 years but managed to give the city a building complex, which is usually called the Justice Village. The complex includes the House of Justice (Ulitsa Malysheva, 2B), a residential block of apartments (Ulitsa Malysheva, 2Zh) and a kindergarten (Ulitsa Malysheva, 2Ye).
The complex was built in 1932. The six-storey building, which is located on the intersection of Ulitsa Malysheva (Malysheva Street) and Ulitsa Repina (Repina Street), is situated as a big half-cylinder over the main entrance and the window bands. Today the regional court is located there.
- Ulitsa Malysheva, 2B
- st. Ploschad' 1905 goda