The construction of the Press House started in 1929 based on the project of the architect Vladimir Sigalov. This was a contemporary administrative and production complex, where different print publications could be produced. The work was finished within a year, during the opening in 1930s the building was equipped up to date.
The facades of the four-storey building are quite ascetic. The only decorations are the ribbon windows, which are 150 metres (492 feet) long, a half-oval staircase, which is highlighted by a different colour.
- Prospekt Lenina, 49
- st. Ploschad' 1905 goda