The building located on Ploschad Pervoy Pyatiletki (Pervoy Pyatiletki Square) was built in 1932 based on the project of architect Pyotr Oransky. Initially it was planned that the building would be a residential one, but eventually it was given to the management of a factory. There the human resources department and the department for technical training for workers were housed. In the House for Technical Training there were several branches of different universities and technical schools, labs and rooms, where the factory workers could have classes.
The building has a reinforced skeleton framework and walls from light artificial stones, ribbon windows, which is a specific feature for constructivism, isolated balconies, and a nice corner window, glassed-in from top to bottom.
Currently in the House of Technical Training there are numerous offices and stores.
- Bulvar Kultury, 2
- st. Uralmash