Max Aschmann, a Koenigsberg wine merchant, bequeathed his estate to the city in 1903, and donated 100,000 Mark towards a public park. The park bearing his name was opened in the north of the city in 1910. The park had a pond with a beach, a roller skating slide, a horse riding track and bike lanes. The park fell into neglect post-WWII, but has retained its charm. Max Aschmann Park is currently under reconstruction, which will see it fully re-landscaped and new lanes built.
- Between ulitsa Demyana Bednogo and ulitsa Gorkogo
- Free entry
- +7 (4012) 643 455