The memorial house museum of German sculptor Hermann Brachert was opened in 1993 in his former country house in the village of Otradnoye (known as Georgenswalde before 1947). The house was built based on the design of Hans Hopp, a German architect who worked in Konigsberg. The museum is very small and cozy. On display are Brachert’s works, letters, memoirs and photos from the family archives. The key exhibit of the museum is Bracher’s statue Girl with a Jug, also known as Carrying Water (Wassertraegerin in German). The original statue was brought here from Svetlogorsk’s Larch Park (Listvennichny Park) in 2002 and restored.