Constantine and Elena Church

Станислав Красильников/ТАСС

The 1551 wooden church was rebuilt in stone in the late 17th century. Then a refectory was added, and the annexes of the Icon of the Holy Theotokos of Vladimir and of the Holy Martyr St. George the Victor. The church was inactive from 1940 to 1993. This church is the home of the Icon of the Holy Theotokos of Sviyazhsk, the icons of St. Sergius of Radonezh and of St. Hermann of Kazan, the founder of the Monastery of the Assumption of the Theotokos, along with a particle of his relics.