The Jewish community was official established in Kazan on March 24, 1987. It was founded by the families of former military cantonists who remained in the province after being discharged. The same year Jews were allowed to build a prayer house. The synagogue opened on March 12, 1915. It was shut down in 1926 and the Education Workers House was moved here.
- Ulitsa Profsoyuznaya, 15
- st. Ploshad Tukaya, Kremlevskaya
- free admission
- 7 (843) 292 74 29