House of Shakir the Soldier

Ilnar Tukhbatov/TASS
This two-storey brick building inspired by Moroccan and Andalusian architecture was built in 1898 to the order of local resident Shakirzyan Shamsutdinov – a career military man in his younger years. Which was the reason why his house was christened the House of Shakir the Soldier.

Along with the manor house, there were all the appropriate services on the estate: stables, carriage garage, baths, and some annexes for servants. The mansion was restored to its historical appearance in 2012.