The park began its life in 1829, when development began on the lake's shores various shrubs, trees and flowers, as well as lawns and embankments.
There was an orchestra working at the park. Another attraction was a restaurant with billiards, bowling and shooting alley, and a photography pavilion.
The lake started to smell in 1889 and it was filled in, leaving only a small pond.
- Ulitsa Lobachevskogo, 5
- st. Kremlevskaya
- free admission