After the restoration, Gubin's heirs rented the house out to different educational institutions. A beautiful garden was planted around the estate, and a long pond was dug.
In 1920, the Institute of Physical Therapy and Orthopedics had moved in here, and later the building was occupied by various hospital departments. The interior decorations had decayed, but in the late 20th century the building underwent a full restoration, and today some of the original interiors and ceiling paintings are visible once again. The mansion is now home to the Moscow Museum of Modern Art, and is open to the visitors.
- Ulitsa Petrovka, 25
- st. Chekhovskaya, Pushkinskaya, Tverskaya
- from 150 rub.
- 7 (495) 231 44 06