This is the estate of the noble Naryshkin family located on the territory of contemporary Filyovsky Park. The estate belonged to the Naryshkin family since 1690. The existing main house of the estate was built in the second half of the 19th century in the Neoclassical style.

Embellished with elegant wall piers, the house was surrounded with replicas of ancient Greek and Roman statues, and looked both stately and austere. For 175 years, while the Naryshkins resided here, Kuntsevo would regularly host important guests, from Catherine the Great and the Prussian king Friedrich Wilhelm II, who came to Russia to celebrate the birth of his grandson, the future Emperor Alexander II, to Alexander II himself, who came here with his wife.

In 1865, the estate was passed from the Naryshkin family to the industrialist and patron of the arts Kozma Soldatenkov, whose presence here also attracted interesting guests, such as the writer Leo Tolstoy, painters Alexei Savrasov and Mikhail Vrubel, and composer Pyotr Tchaikovsky. The Soviet authorities took care of the Naryshkin legacy, and the house was guarded closely.