Sviblovo

Alexander Zelikov / TASS
This estate is located in northern Moscow. The majestic two-storey house was built in the early 18th century for the future Governor of Moscow Kirill Naryshkin. It was also then that the Temple of the Life-Giving Trinity and a malthouse had appeared nearby, but Naryshkin did not use any of these for long. In 1710, after the Battle of Poltava, Naryshkin had left for Saint Petersburg, where he was appointed the city's first governor, and he took all of his people with him. The freed land was used by Naryshkin to settle the prisoner Swedes and some workers.