Y. T. Krestovnikova City Manor

Alexander Zelikov/TASS
This Empire-style building was bought in the second half of the 19th century by the heir of the famous entrepreneurial dynasty Maria Morozova for her daughter Yulia, who was marrying merchant Grigory Krestovnikov. Yulia worked for charitable causes and had six children. She lived across from the tenement house that was built on her orders, and actively struggled with the poorhouse located in the neighbouring lane. After the revolution of 1917, the owner was evicted from her house and forced to move to Tsaritsyno. The Prosecutor's Office occupied this building until recently, and now it is home to the State Statistics Administration.