Sheremetyev Palace (Museum of Theatre and Music)

The two-story Sheremetyev Palace (now Museum of Music, also known as Fontanny Dom), stone-built in 1750, is across the Fontanka from where we ride.

Ticket office. Staterooms of Sheremetev Palace Exposition: Wed 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Thu-Mon 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., Collection of musical instruments: Wed 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Thu-Sun 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.