Sycamore Alley (Platanovaya Alleya)

Not far from the summer house lies the famous Sycamore Alley, with its Singing Fountains. The alley was founded and opened back in 1913 to commemorate the 300th anniversary of the House of Romanov. In 1970, the Singing Fountains appeared in the alley, developed by engineers from Yerevan. The current fountains were built at the beginning of the twentieth century.